How Old Is Grover in the Lightning Thief

This whole series is an excellent read for anyone and a choice pick for parents who are looking for exciting fun clean books for both boys and girls to read. Lol this book is amazing.


Pin On Book Report

The Lightning Thief is the first book in the Percy Jackson series.

. Every insecure kid so basically every kid should read The Lightning Thief. My only regret is that I didnt have it when I was twelve years old because I would have read this until it was falling apart in my hands. On a school trip Percy is attacked by Alecto a Fury masquerading as his substitute English teacher who demands the lightning bolt.

I would want my hypothetical kids of the future to read this book. Sixteen-year-old Percy struggles with dyslexia and ADHD but has a unique ability to stay underwater. It is fast paced well-written and full of loveable believable characters -- even if they are children of gods.

Brunner help scare off Alecto. Percys best friend Grover Underwood and his Latin teacher Mr.


I Got Grover Underwood Whaaaaaaaa Which Percy Jackson Character Are You Grover Percy Jackson Brandon Jackson Percy Jackson Movie


Grover In A Wedding Dress Lolololololol They Kept The Scene From The Book Percy Jackson Movie Percy Jackson Sea Of Monsters


Pin On Percy Jackson

No comments for "How Old Is Grover in the Lightning Thief"